Is there something missing in your life? Even though you may feel that your career, family, relationships, and general success are ok! Is it everything?
Are you now asking important questions about your life, your legacy? Is this a time in your life when you are considering retirement, you have a chronic illness, and or other life altering experiences, and you are now willing to explore the “totality of your existence?
Are you willing to be brave in order to look deeply inside of yourself? Is it the time in your life where you desire more energy, opportunities to discover where your life’s creativity will flourish?
Are these other important questions that you are now pondering:
- Is it time to think about what really matters to me about my life, going forward?
- What happens after paid work?
- What is more important for me than organizational life?
- How am I feeling about my life and the way it impacts others?
- Could there be much more to my life?
- What role should I play in the lives of others?
- Are there specific skills that I need to learn to be more compassionate and kinder to myself?
- How much clarity and focus do you need in your professional and personal life now?
As a coaching client recently stated:
“There are opportunities for each of us to grow as human beings. When I recognized that some twenty years ago, I began by exploring broad life perspectives. It’s big work, going inward, and a worthwhile effort. Now, I find that genuinely appreciating differences in people makes my life richer.
I was curious to know whether more a focused path might be useful in contributing to a peaceful life for me. “Deep Change”™ and Spiritual Intelligence (SQ21)™ offered a personal assessment of my life perspectives and skills, and suggested areas I might explore to do further work. The suggestions were appropriate for me, and the language and tone are respectful and positive. If being, increasingly, a calming and healing influence in the world is possible, I’m for it!
Once the online Self-Assessment is completed, it’s a good idea to work with a facilitator to interpret the results. Martin Itzkow is a certified SQ21™ coach. He offers warm-hearted, skilled encouragement for those ready to move ahead in their personal growth. The participant chooses the starting point for the work, and Martin’s extensive experience as a change-maker and skilled coach supports the process.