One interesting concept which epitomizes the need to change organizational culture is “stop believing that job descriptions should dictate the motions in the workplace; Now do it right and Do it better!”. This should encourage leaders and their followers to differentiate old mental maps in our work maps to new change roles within the workforce of change agent, problem solver, and most importantly relationship builder. As inspirational leaders do you know how to do this consistently across every level of your organization? I strongly suggest, if not, you are not moving your agenda of change forward.
- Executive briefing session – recovery from covid19 playbook
- How leaders must now think about the pandemic.
- Time to think about your post covid19 organizational culture.
- For my friend and colleague Maurice who was taken in the pandemic of 2020 a poem by Charles Bukowski
- Another positive and uplifting video