H.G. Wells famously wrote that ‘human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe’, it has never been so relevant. Wells went on to urge, ‘Let us learn the truth and spread it far and wide as our circumstances allow. For the truth is the greatest weapon we have’.
- For my friend and colleague Maurice who was taken in the pandemic of 2020 a poem by Charles Bukowski
- Another positive and uplifting video
- Feeling Better about Our World
- My response to Mike’s posting on the future of non-profit organizations and the need to use more responsive planning approaches
- Non-Profit Organizations need to prepare for a future which is not one of returning to stability! Mike Grogan stated the following in a recent LinkedIn posting: