- Executive briefing session – recovery from covid19 playbook
- How leaders must now think about the pandemic.
- Time to think about your post covid19 organizational culture.
- For my friend and colleague Maurice who was taken in the pandemic of 2020 a poem by Charles Bukowski
- Another positive and uplifting video
Monthly Archives: April 2020
For my friend and colleague Maurice who was taken in the pandemic of 2020 a poem by Charles Bukowski
“The Mind” Your life is your life Don’t let it be clubbed into dank submission. Be on the watch. There are ways out. There is a light somewhere. It may not be much light but it beats the darkness. Be … Continue reading
My response to Mike’s posting on the future of non-profit organizations and the need to use more responsive planning approaches
Mike you have identified what a number of organizational change consultants and coaches believe is true. Also, as a recovery strategy for non-profits (developing this now with my clients) we anticipate that at some point in time, government and traditional … Continue reading
Non-Profit Organizations need to prepare for a future which is not one of returning to stability! Mike Grogan stated the following in a recent LinkedIn posting:
“Folks, we are a lagging indicator. If you think it’s bad now, just wait for 2-4 months to see how all this will catch up to us. As an industry we’ll emerge stronger than before, but not until there’s a … Continue reading