- Executive briefing session – recovery from covid19 playbook
- How leaders must now think about the pandemic.
- Time to think about your post covid19 organizational culture.
- For my friend and colleague Maurice who was taken in the pandemic of 2020 a poem by Charles Bukowski
- Another positive and uplifting video
Monthly Archives: September 2019
This is another workshop to discover and act on the power you have as a leader to ensure that you are clear about your positional, informational and relational power? The intent is to intentionally assess where you are along a continuum … Continue reading
I just delivered another workshop where the focus was team interaction and collaboration. It was very successful as we were able to both address how to develop tools and approaches to minimize the “DRAMA” and seek to strengthen the aspects … Continue reading
I am updating a previous posting about my chapter in a book to be published by University College London U.K. (Spring of 2020) I am here in London on my way to Birmingham to present my chapter on becoming compassionate, … Continue reading
I am honoured to have been asked to contribute to a book on compassionate leadership in the UK educational system. I am in the final stages of writing my chapter for this book to be published in the UK in … Continue reading